“ETH” light is off (“PWR” is ON)
Cat 5 cable may not be plugged in to Wi-Fi Receiver or home broadband Internet router/box
- Check that Cat5 cable plug is plugged in to your Internet router/box and Wi-Fi Receiver properly: to remove press down on the plastic spring-latch – reinsert firmly until you hear a “click”.
- If this doesn’t fix it, try restarting your home broadband Internet router/box (using reset switch on box or switch off, count to ten and switch back on)
If this doesn’t fix it contact Electric Nation by phoning 0330 390 0455 saying:
- What your charger number is (this is on a label on the side of your charger)
- Or your name and address, and
- Say that your Wi-Fi Receiver “ETH” light will not come on
Or you can email the same message to Support@Drive-Electric.co.uk and we will contact you to assist you.
Back to Getting your charger communications working