“ETH” light is off (“PWR” is ON)
Cat 5 cable from charger may not be plugged in to Wi-Fi Transmitter
- Check that the Cat5 plug on the cable coming from your charger is plugged in to the Wi-Fi Transmitter properly: to remove press down on the plastic spring-latch – reinsert firmly until you hear a “click”.
- Check all switches on power distribution box are on, these should be pushed up firmly – they feel like they rock over a hump before they are fully up and ON.If in doubt, switch off and then back on again. If the charger is working then the ‘Charger’ and ‘Main Switch’ are ON.
If this doesn’t fix it contact Electric Nation by phoning 0330 390 0455 saying:
- What your charger number is (this is on a label on the side of your charger)
- Or your name and address, and
- Say that your Wi-Fi Transmitter “ETH” light will not come on
Or you can email the same message to Support@Drive-Electric.co.uk and we will contact you to assist you.
Back to Getting your charger communications working